Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Support Personnel
- Marketing supports personnel good in content creation to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages and social media posts.
- Responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media and through bulk emails and SMS.
- Help reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- To be successful in this role, the person should have experience in social media marketing and content creation.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customersТ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Organising and coordinating company events such as training and exhibitions
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Skills in graphic design and video editing will be of added advantage.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.