Latest jobs vacancies at Mathills Services Limited September 30, 2022
Mathills Services Limited is a consulting firm that provides a wide range of human resource solutions with a business focus. We are a dynamic organization that excels in consulting, training, and delivering results. We provide current solutions and business innovations such as outsourcing and vacancies of quality talent, business consultancy, training and business process engineering to serve small to large size private, public and non-profit organizations across diverse sectors.
Jobs at Mathills Services Limited Recruitment
September 30, 2022,
September 19, 2022
Mathills Services LimitedJob Title: Hotel Chef Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, ImoEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary The chef will be responsible for controlling and directing the food preparation process as well as constructing menus… Read more here
September 19, 2022
Mathills Services LimitedJob Title: Customer Service Representative Location: Lekki Phase 1, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services,… Read more here
June 9, 2022
Job Title: Business Development Manager | Mathills Services Limited Location: Lekki Phase 1, LagosEmployment Type: Full-timeJob Field: Engineering Job Description We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager… Read more here
June 9, 2022
Job Title: Customer Representative | Mathills Services Limited Location: Lekki Phase 1, LagosEmployment Type: Full-timeJob Field: Engineering Job Description Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information… Read more here
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Front office manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guest’s services.
- As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Defining and implementing front desk objectives and procedures.
- Hiring and training staff and managing the shift schedules.
- Tending to guests’ complaints and questions and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring that the front desk and reception area is kept clean and organized.
- Maintaining front desk office supplies and equipment.
- Managing budgets, records, and contracts.
- Supervising staff and all front desk activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails.
- Conducting performance reviews with the front desk staff.
- Generating reports and feedback for presentation to the general manager.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing and updating records, among others, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a front desk manager or similar.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. Fax machines and Printers)
- Proficient in hotel front desk software such as HotelKey etc
- Good understanding of procedures and practices in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Good leadership and training abilities.