Job Title: MEAL Officer
Location: Kebbi / Sokoto
Number of openings: 2
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 7/8 months
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
- The MEAL Officer will monitor programme results, logical framework, programme data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- S/he implements and oversees M&E activities,
- Provides technical direction for documentation of activities on USAID Advancing Nutrition ePlatform.
- Provide the Project Manager with management information she/he may require.
- Planning and managing surveys.
- Developing and refining data collection tools.
- Provide quality data assessments and oversight.
- Managing and providing training to partners and target beneficiaries.
- Implement M&E plan, ensure data quality and management, routinely analyse data collected.
- Provides technical support to trainers/mentors on data entry and use of the child nutrition tracker tool, and ensures all data are correctly entered into the tool and uploaded to a ODK for analysis.
- Responsible for reports and ensures results for project activities.
- First Degree in relevant field.
- Master’s Degree in relevant fields; Information and Technology Management, Statistics, Public Health, Engineering will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ full-time experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning, preferably with an international/national NGO
- Experience using M&E software such as Excel, DHIS2, and other open-source platforms.
- Experience in data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- The MEAL Officer WILL be based in Kebbi
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Women are strongly encouraged to Apply
- AHSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer AHSF considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
- The AHSF and AHSF workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in AHSF – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Transparency, Accountability, Partnership, Integrity, Team work (TAPIT). In accordance with these values, the AHSF operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
- AHSF is an equal opportunity employer, who considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, gender identity, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability. All AHSF workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the AHSF – Standards for Professional Conduct.
- These are Transparency, Accountability, Partnership, Integrity, Team work (TAPIT). In accordance with these values, the AHSF operates and enforces policies on beneficiary protection from exploitation and abuse, child safeguarding, anti-workplace harassment, fiscal integrity, and anti-retaliation.