Optiweb Communications | Job Title: Mechanical Engineer | Job Location: Sagamu Ogun, | Employment Type: Full-time
Optiweb Communications – We are an indigenous I.T company passionate about delivering excellent innovations and solutions. We are specialized in bringing valued innovation to consumers and businesses in African regions, Optiweb thrives in meeting the needs of the demanding African market providing the most solutions.
- A manufacturing/production company located in Sagamu is in need of a Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Set up a proper preventive maintenance plan for the plant equipment.
- Ability to analyze causes of breakdowns as well as providing relevant solutions is very essential.
- Monitor the raw materials at the entry and exit point of each machine to ensure that quality is maintained.
- Devise methods of increasing the efficiency of the plant
- Oversee the machines are non-polluting and efficient
- Ensure that all chemicals dosing are not neglected to avoid product inconsistency.
- Any reported or discovered fault or issue must be given immediate attention and reported to the Plant manager.
- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve a particular problem.
- Check consumables such as chemicals, electrodes, switches, contactors, raw materials etc. with the store keeper so as to maintain ordering level.
- Ensure that all downtimes and causes are well documented.
- Ensure that shift handing over does not affect quality and quantity as well as avoiding wasting of gas and energy.
- Record daily reports on production.
- Manage the operation of pyrolysis process & its end products.
- Product optimization & production, site management & material handling
- Timely maintenance & repair of plant & machinery.
- Oversee the packaging and weighing to ensure quality & accuracy
Skill, Abilities and Required Qualification
- HND/B.SC in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering for Mechanical and Electrical candidates respectively.
- Computer literacy.
- Working well under pressure.
- Experienced in Industrial Manufacturing and petrochemical engineering is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2021.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail.