Job Title: Mechanical Engineer | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Ultimus Holdings
Employment Type: Full-time
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Master’s preferred).
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer.
- At least 6 years work experience in the Mechanical Engineering field.
- Expertise in HVAC, Sewage, plumbing
- Construction Expertise
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.