A Reputable Company | Job Title: Mechanical Services Engineer
Ref: MECH / MS /ENG / 001
The appointee will amongst other things:
- Handle effectively all repairs
- Maintain air compressor, boilers, pumps, cold room, water pumps, air dryer. Etc
- Oversee and ensure timely and adequate repair and maintenance of all company machinery and equipment
- Monitor the activities of maintenance contractors to ensure adherence to agreed service level agreement.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must possess HND / B.ENG Mechanical Engineering
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English language
- Should be hardworking and willing to work under pressure
- Should be a team player and ready to work on shift arrangement
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience.
The position attract career opportunity and competitive remuneration packages.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Photocopies of their Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, providing full details of contact address (not P.O Box), day time telephone number and quoting the reference number of the position applied for, to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P.M.B 21410, Ikeja,