Job Title: Mechanical Technician | Chris Ejik Group of Companies | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other production equipment with minimum downtime
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all mechanical components of the production machines
- Complete and maintain accurate documentation and records as required by the business
- Carry out periodic, planned and preventive maintenance on all mechanical machines
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture
- Ensure inputs for shut down planning activities are timely and proactively provided within designated areas of responsibilty.
- Undertake effective planning and priortization of workload where necessary
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Time-served apprenticeship or its equivalent
- Sound Knowledge of Process manufacturing equipment.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC/RAC system, Pneumatic and hydraulic sysytem.
- Welding skills
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.