Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Repair and maintain machinery
- Devise preventative measures to avoid machine downtime
- They are also responsible for devising safety plans that comply with workplace safety laws.
- Keep meticulous records of machine service history
- Analyze machine test results and make adjustments to meet company specifications
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Handle simple and complex heavy industrial equipment like forklifts
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards
- Show expertise in working with team and independently
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Minimum of ND, Technical or related Degree
- 5 – 10 years experience as a Mechanical Technician
- Knowledge of mathematics pertaining to machinery
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Quality control analysis
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-motivate
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Operation monitoring
- Critical thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Analytical skills.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.