Job Title: Medical Doctor | One Family Hospital and Maternity | Location: Enugu | Job ID: 267835733
One Family Hospital and Maternity offer general medical services and nursing care to its esteemed patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general preand post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Provide prompt in-patient and out-patient care including diagnosis and treatment for various diseases and injuries in General Practice in order to secure the health ofаstaff, dependants and other eligible customers
- Plan, implement or administer health programs and illness prevention activities to ensure that stakeholders adopt healthy lifestyle and prevent disease.
- Develop policies / guidelines and management protocols for the promotion of best practice in primary healthcare in Company
- Support HSE activities in the department so as to embed a preventive culture among staff
- Participate in operative Obstetric and Gynecologic and general surgery procedures when indicated in order to ensure quick return to health by all beneficiaries
- Coordinate regular health management audits in liaison with the quality management team so as to maintain standard of healthcare
- Ensure the proper monitoring and reporting of health performance indices for review and for learning.
- Participate in prompt emergency medical response in order to render care and prevent disease and injury.
Key Performance Indicators:
- % Customer Satisfaction Rate
- No of awareness programmes versus Plan
- No of HSE Walkabout done versus plan
- % compliance with legislative requirements
- % of Post-op patients with surgical complications
- No of audits carried out versus plan
- No of Performance Monitoring and Reporting (PMR) generated on time
- Response time to Medical Emergencies.
- Must be a Christian, and possess godly Christian core values
- MBBS, registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Minimum of 1-year post-NYSC
- Clinical Medicine
- Medical Protocols Advanced Communication skills
- Emergency Medical Care
- Advanced Life Support.
- Medical-Legal Issues
- Clinical Diagnostic Skills.
- Medical Ethics
- Problem Solving
- Service Planning
- Client Education.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV and Cover Letters to “The Hiring Manager” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must reside in Enugu.