Critical Rescue International (CRI) is Nigeria’s first national advanced medical paramedic company. We are in business to manage medical emergencies wherever and whenever they occur in our area of operation. On hand to deliver our innovative services is a team of uniquely qualified international and local medial personnel. We operate a fleet of ambulances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer – Concierge
Reporting To: COO
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Provision of comprehensive primary care medical services to patients in a clinical, virtual (telemedicine) and home environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Able to multitask and work with other healthcare staff to deliver primary medical care in a persons’ home, in our clinic or remotely via telemedicine.
- Thoroughly evaluate, examine, review systems, and discuss present and past medical history, and order and review investigations to determine a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Refer patients to specialist consultants or diagnostics as needed through our Network of Hospitals and Physicians
- Ensures that history, examination, laboratory investigations and provisional diagnosis are written on case sheet
- Coordinating an individual’s rehabilitation process and participating where appropriate in providing recovery orientated services to restore normal functioning;
- Establishing links with a range of secondary health care providers and developing initiatives to enable patients access coordinated care that meets their needs
- Provide patient management in accordance with medical protocols and procedures
- All patient consultations must be accurately recorded in the clinical patient e-records within 24 hours of seeing the patient
- Submits daily reports and ensures data is accurate.
- Carries out other relevant duties as may be required my management.
- Comply with organization’s standard operating procedure.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality of services rendered to patients
- Ability to project the brand and services of the company
- Quality of records and reports
- Continuous improvement of knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Maintaining good relationships with patients
- Attends continuing education and refresher education programs as required by employers, medical control and licensing or certifying agencies
- Maintains compliance with medical ethics, standards of practice, health and safety policies and CRI policies
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Applicants must be technology savvy.
- He / She must demonstrate the highest level of communication skills and professional etiquette in interacting with patients.
- Have a passion for Patient-centered care.
- Be able to carry out clinic consultations, telemedicine and concierge home services.
- Able to use an Electronic Medical Record to ensure good patient records and analysis of treatments.
- Medical Doctor degree from any accredited medical school
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in medical practice.
- Prior experience in Telemedicine Consultation is an advantage.
- Currently licensed by the Board of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria to practice medicine in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
31st, March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.