Centerville Office Support | Title: Medical Requester
- Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Centerville office support Limited (Nigeria Branch office for Kirkendalldwyer LLP) is a rapidly growing company with a home in United State. We are seeking a professional and highly motivated Medical Requester for our Medical Records departmentto assist in the following:
- Contacting medical facilities ahead requesting for medical records of client
- Building up of Medical request, faxing/mailing of Medical request
- Follow up calls by making outbound calls to facilities where MRQ was sent,
- Uploading of Medical records received from Facility to ERE and CRM software (Salesforce)
- This role will require potential hire to be on the phone 75% of their workday
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with Salesforce software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Fluency in English Language
- Candidates must have completed NYSC with a minimum of Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication or other relevant courses. Second Class Lower Minimum.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as Call Center Representative and 1 year experience in any medical/health capacity
- Applicants must have access to an alternative electricity power supply preferably good and stable electrical power generator set or solar inverter
- Applicants must have access to strong and reliable internet network
- Applicants must be willing to work remotely from home temporarily/permanent
- Applicants must be a residence of Abuja
- Applicants must be willing to work remotely from home temporarily/permanent between the core hours of (3PM – 10PM Nig. Time / 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM US time)
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: ₦80,000.00 per month
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply