Job Title: Medical Sales Representative | Location: Abuja | LifeBank
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
- Schedule and conduct sales appointments with key resource personnel of hospitals and blood banks to sell LifeBank products
- Work with the marketing and sales lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches proposal and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide daily call reports as well as weekly and monthly report sales efforts in marked sales territory.
- Regularly follow upp with active and signed hospitals and blood banks to ensure they are using the app and placing orders
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales fulfillment and customer support
- Perform other duties as assigned
Function of the Role
- The medical sales representative will be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to hospitals blood banks.
- She / he will build market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- She / He will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and service
- Will report to the Abuja City lead, and Regional Manager where necessary
- Work in the officer
- Visit prospective client sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing Business
- 2-4 years experience in direct sales
- Proven work experience as a business development manager a plus
- Experience in the medical industry a plus
- Record of substantial achievement of territory quotas with knowledge of a CRM tool
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical with a drive fornumbers
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Execellent selling communication and negotiationg sklls
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
- Have a deep desires to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Medical Sales Representative” as the subject title.