Job Title: Medical Sales Representative| Orion Surgical and Suture Nigeria Limited | Locations: Edo, Ogun and Rivers
Orion Surgical and Suture Nigeria Limited is an established company specializing in importation and distribution of medical consumables in the Nigeria. Our customers include medical professionals, purchase managers, medical items suppliers etc. We serve our customers through direct mail, field sales representatives and use of mobile technologies.
We have as partners many international manufacturers whose products are considered the best and most widely used in world. Our focus is to provide top quality product at a highly affordable and competitive price. We believe that this will not only improve the quality of healthcare access, but this will also increase healthcare access.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Make presentations to doctors, pharmacists and health care professionals in the retail sector
- Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Keep detailed records of all contacts of clients
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Stay informed about the activities of health services sector.
- A substantial amount of time will be spent moving to and from client destinations
- Smart dress and a professional appearance are essential
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-6 years work experience.
NGN50,000 – 120,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] With a subject line indicating the position being applied for and the state / location being applied for.