Title: Medical Sales Representative | Tyonex Nigeria Limited | Location: Kano
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
- Ensure personalized sales of company products to the various customers as well as represent the company’s interest at different levels within his/her territories as may be assigned from time to time.
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s
- Building/developing brand kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent informations about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s data base)
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presentation and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Reporting competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in Government Regulations, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or Bachelor of Science in Biological / Medical Science.
- 5 years experience in Marketing of Pharmaceuticals (OTC and Ethical)
- Computer Literate.
- Applicants must be based in Kaduna
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Medical Sales Representative – Kano” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.