Latest jobs vacancies at Menzon Limited November 27, 2022
A Consultancy company committed to providing an innovative and dynamic approach to outsourcing and training.
November 27, 2022
August 29, 2022
Menzon Limited Job Title: Audits Officer Location: Abuja (FCT) Job Description Conduct periodic risk assessment to identify operational and financial risks and recommend risk-mitigating measures. Identify gaps and recommend internal control… Read more here
July 15, 2022
Menzon Limited Location: Abuja Job Overview An integrated technical (Architectural, Engineering and Constructions) company seeks to fill the position of Engineering Interns. Job Description Work as part of a team and… Read more here
June 22, 2022
Job Title: Head of Information Technology | Menzon LimitedLocation: Abuja (FCT)Employment Type: Full-time Job Overview We require the services of Head of Information Technology to assist in managing the company’s IT… Read more here
June 22, 2022
Job Title: Information Technology Officer | Menzon Limited Location: Abuja (FCT)Employment Type: Full-time Job Overview Our client requires Information Technology Officers to join her team of professionals responsible for the organisation’s… Read more here
Menzon Limited | Job Title: Document Controller | Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Our client seeks the services of an experienced document controller to implement and manage document control operations in line with best practice.
- Develop, implement and maintain a standard document management system for projects.
- Manage project correspondence including incoming and outgoing documents, reports, designs/drawings, schedules etc.
- Ensure consistency in document control processes and procedures in line with Policy.
- Ensure information security and integrity while effectively managing document storage, access, retrieval and distribution.
- Meet records management obligations in accordance with project requirements.
- Manage document version and revision control, including ensuring that all technical works and inputs are carried out by responsible parties on the correct document version.
- Recommend and implement improvements to document control processes and procedures.
- Liaise with and coordinate the dissemination of documents to project teams and other relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with project manager(s) and technical leads to develop and implement project-specific templates as required.
- Frequently conduct document audits to identify gaps.
- Keep abreast of document control standards and best practices for project documentation.
- Support and champion document management objectives through facilitation of training, provision of guidance and knowledge sharing activities.
- Ensure that document management processes meet legal requirements.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 6+ years document control experience.
- Proven experience working on major projects in document control capacity is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with technical documentation including project plans, engineering designs and drawings, quality records, safety-related documentation etc.
- Ability to represent stakeholders’ interests, objectives and policies in a professional and responsible manner.
- Possession of outstanding communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in SharePoint and other Document Management Systems.
- Highly competent with Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite packages.
- Demonstrable high level of attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to properly handle confidential information and documentation.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: [email protected] using “Application for the Post of Document Controller” as the subject of the email.
- Ensure that your CV is saved with your full name.
- Only candidates with previous document control experience will be considered.