Latest Jobs at Metro and castle limited Nigeria September, 2021
Metro and Castle Ltd is a premier real estate company based in Lagos. We offer a full range of real estate services, including construction, leasing, brokerage, and facility management. We have been in business since 2014, with plan to deliver 200 units of affordable housing within 5 years. We believe everyone deserves a roof over their head, so our goal is to deliver distinctive properties in a seamless manner.
Our brand is an eloquent evolution of white glove service when it comes to the delivery of real estate projects in Nigeria and indeed sub-Saharan Africa. It’s a bold and tenacious story about seeking the best quality materials, adopting the best processes and wrapping these up in an experience that exceeds the expectations of clients in an attempt to never be described as mediocre.
When we take a look at other real estate developments in the market, we are convinced we can do better because our clients deserve better. Our reward comes from the satisfaction that we are able to create some level of happiness for our clients despite unswerving challenges.
Job Title: Accountant | Metro and Castle Limited | Location: Ajah, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant is responsible for performing and coordinating accounting activities in the Organization.
- The Accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Predicting and analyzing future financial industry trends
- B.Sc in Accounting or similar field
- At least 3 years vast Accounting Experience especiallyin the Retail Industry
- Professional Certification with ACCA or ICAN
- Proficient usage of SAGE 50 and SAGE 200 Accounting software
The Preferred Candidate should possess the following skills:
- Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strategic Thinking and an analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Keen attention to details.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.