Latest job vacancies at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
Michael Stevens Recruitment / Jobs
October 3, 2023
JULY 11, 2022
Michael Stevens ConsultingJob Title: Corporate Driver Location: LagosEmployment Type:… Read more here
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to.
- You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, a top-performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Higher National Diploma or B.Sc in any discipline.
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.