Job Title: Micro-Credit Officer | Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time | Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE)
Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE) is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in July 2017, and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). PACE is Africa’s leading training and microfinance institute, committed to changing lives and ensuring a better tomorrow for all.
The Job Entails
- Mobilize Customers for the institution.
- Carry out Credit Analysis to verify if the Customer is capable/qualified to obtain a loan and can comfortably pay back said loan.
- Execute proper documentation to ensure that the loan is repaid as at when due and to secure the Institution from losses.
- Carry your Branch Manager and other managers along on the need to also verify said customer.
- Disburse to the customer as approved by the Organisation.
- Ensure prompt and accurate collection of required weekly repayment amount from the customer for the duration of the loan.
- Repeat the process all over.
- Takeover loans and ensure proper/accurate collection of said loan repayments till it is fully paid (YOU SHALL BE GUIDED AND PROPERLY BRIEFED ON HOW TO DO THIS).
- Work towards renewing loans for such customers that were handed over to you.
- Carry out other tasks and assignments as assigned to you by Management.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten cover letter and detailed Resume to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.