Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited
Job Title: Microfinance Loan Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking motivated and organized loan officers to join us in our quest to be the preferred Microfinance institution with a commanding presence nationwide.
- The ideal candidates will be expected to develop and generate business by reaching out to prospective business women and men who require financial services to boost their business ventures.
- We offer a wide variety of financial services, including savings accounts products, S.M.E business loans,group loans and ESUSU loan products, and our goal is to provide our clientele with the most accessible and quality financial services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer recruitment through the marketing and sale of the bank’s products and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing initiatives.
- Cross-selling of bank’s financial (loan) products and services.
- Conduct objective know your customer (KYC) process before loan disbursement.
- Loan disbursement and loan repayment collection from customers of the bank.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree, NCE, HND, OND or equivalent with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Prior experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have a flair for Sales/Marketing
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving.
- Can work around Surulere and Egbeda axis of Lagos State.
- Salary: N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
- Attractive remuneration with a robust incentive paid for meeting monthly targets.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.