Job Title: Middleware Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support third party systems to setup SSL certificate authentication and troubleshooting various integration problems.
- Assess vendor services for performance and compliance with company policies.
- Clarify requirements with customers and provide work load estimates
- Make solution level decisions and analyse their impact on the overall business goal.
- Document business requirements and solutions clearly for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Participate in technical review sessions and contribute heavily to the product development lifecycle of both back-end and customer-facing solutions that fit into the enterprise environment.
- Provide maintenance support for Middleware application suite (i.e. TIBCO, Primeton) and ensure SLA compliance.
- Write detailed weekly reports and recommend corrective actions and appropriate decisions to senior leadership.
- Coordination with UNIX, Networking, DBA, Storage and Security teams to fulfil pre-requisites for server builds and ongoing infrastructure maintenance to ensure stability of middleware applications
- Administration of the newest versions of integration products such as: Tibco, Mulesoft, and Active MQ
- Develop scripts to perform various clean-ups and automated operations on middleware boxes
- Leads system upgrades, testing and capacity planning, configuring, trouble shooting and tuning of SOA and integration components
- Ability to provide technical leadership and hands-on guidance to troubleshoot performance issues with WBPM, APIX and SOA Composites and make recommendations for tuning
- Serves as subject matter expert in the service-oriented architecture arenas including OSS/BSS and Integration applications.
- Ensures continuous transfer of knowledge by providing senior technical SOA and Micro services expertise and guidance.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in middleware (MQ) administration
- Experience on Unix Shell Scripting and Windows Batch Scripting.
- Experience/knowledge on Redhat, Linux, JBoss, Websphere application server and administration
- Certifications acquired may include – TM Forum, ITIL, PMP
- Skills acquired may include – Project Management, Service Delivery, Service Integration, Solutions Architecture, UNIX, Mediation, Provisioning
- Enterprise Application Integration, SOA, Micro services, API, Web services, Cloud, UNIX, ESB (TIBCO) and middleware administration
- Application security, API gateways, SSL authentication
- SQL and data analysis, shell scripting, programming
- Product catalogue management for telecom enterprise
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have nearly 194,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward.
Huawei is a private company wholly owned by its employees. Through the Union of Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd., we implement an Employee Shareholding Scheme that involves 96,768 employee shareholders. This scheme is limited to employees. No government agency or outside organization holds shares in Huawei.