Mindas Petroleum Limited is an indigenous fast growing oil & gas company located in Lagos Metropolis, Nigeria. We are a key player in the Nigerian oil and gas sector with a quality portfolio and capabilities in downstream petroleum projects and nationwide petroleum products marketing/distribution.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer | Mindas Petroleum Limited | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Mindas Petroleum Limited is an integrated Oil and Gas company involved in the importation, supply and distribution of petroleum products.
- We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process.
- He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
- To ensure success, the HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- He/She must possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in human resources.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.