Latest Mkobo Microfinance Bank job vacancies and careers in Nigeria October, 2021
MKOBO is licensed as a Microfinance Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We started operations in August 2015. MKOBO is not your typical MFB, we do not have a banking hall nor do we accept cash deposits. All transactions are done electronically. We are primarily focused on the promotion of inclusive financial services through the development of innovative financial services that leverages technology to eliminate the costs and complexities usually associated with traditional financial services.
Our business model is to provide simple money solutions by way of secured and unsecured credit to individuals and MSME/SME’s within our target market, through the development of sustainable business partnerships.
MKOBO Microfinance Bank Job Recruitment in Nigeria
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer | Location: Yaba, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | MKOBO is licensed as a Microfinance Bank
- As a Fullstack Engineer you will be working alongside the product teams to build scalable APIs. It is the perfect opportunity for someone who is experienced and passionate about scalable systems, clean code and is looking for a great fulltime role.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable Backend systems.
- DevOps: improve automation of the software development process.
- Identify performance issues and bugs, and provide solutions to these problems.
- Work with other team members to ensure we are building the right product
- Participate in code reviews
- Pair-program with other developers or discuss possible technical architectures
- Contribute to creating a culture of writing excellent software
What we are Looking for
- Mid to senior level Fullstack engineer experience
- At least 3 years commercial experience
- Excellent knowledge of Scalable and distributed architectures.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB/CouchDB/ElasticSearch/cassandra)
- Understanding of Code versioning tools like Git
- Understanding of Unit and Integration testing.
- Understanding of DevOps processes like CI/CD
- Understanding of infastructure as code(Docker,kubernates,openshift is an added advantage)
- Knowlegde of CSS is an advantage
- Application security, encryption,hashing.
- Good understanding of APIs
- Knowledge of in-memory database is an added advantage
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- University Degree in Informational Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply