Latest Mkobo Microfinance Bank jobs vacancies and careers in NigeriaDecember 2, 2022
About Mkobo Microfinance Bank: MKOBO is licensed as a Microfinance Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We started operations in August 2015. MKOBO is not your typical MFB, we do not have a banking hall nor do we accept cash deposits. All transactions are done electronically. We are primarily focused on the promotion of inclusive financial services through the development of innovative financial services that leverages technology to eliminate the costs and complexities usually associated with traditional financial services.
Our business model is to provide simple money solutions by way of secured and unsecured credit to individuals and MSME/SME’s within our target market, through the development of sustainable business partnerships.
MKOBO Microfinance Bank Job Recruitment in Nigeria
Jobs at Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment
December 2, 2022.
September 19, 2022
Mkobo Microfinance BankJob Title: Sales & Business Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary The primary focus of the Sales & Business Manager is to provide focused business leadership to the… Read more her
July 11, 2022
Mkobo Microfinance BankJob Title: IT & Operations Support Officer Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time The Role As the IT & Operations Support, you are the first contact for both external and internal customers… Read more here
Head of Finance
Job Title: Head of Finance | Location: Lagos | Mkobo Microfinance Bank
Employment Type: Full-time
- The main purpose of this position is to assist in the delivery of company wide financial management, treasury management, accounting, budgeting, performance analysis, payroll, fund raising, and financial reporting function.
- The successful individual will proactively identify issues, opportunities and solutions to ensure effective budgeting, assists in strategic planning and forecasting, financial performance and sustainability while ensuring the accurate capturing and timely reporting of all financial activities.
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Take ownership of an fund raising activity
- Provide strategic support to the CEO
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and monitoring
- Preparation of budget/financial plan & forecast.
- Assist in the preparation and review of all monthly and quarterly reports for Board, Shareholders, Regulatory bodies etc.
- Follow up on budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Statutory reporting and year-end duties
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial accounts
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities.
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Implement a structured and robust Finance department
- Work with External Auditors for regular audit of account.