Job Title: Mobile App Developer | Location: Lagos, Nigeria ` Job Type: Full-time | MKOBO Microfinance Bank
MKOBO is licensed as a Microfinance Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We started operations in August 2015. MKOBO is not your typical MFB, we do not have a banking hall nor do we accept cash deposit. All transactions are done electronically.
We are primarily focused on the promotion of inclusive financial services through the development of innovative financial services that leverages technology to eliminate the costs and complexities usually associated with traditional financial services.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Must have mastery of Google Firebase
- Fully implement and test code
- Executing tests on software usability
- Aid in the development of the mobile application following designs specification outlined in Figma designs.
- Document your work clearly for other developers to share knowledge and help improve team processes through detailed comments and git commit messages.
- Participate in architectural design of the platform, providing possible alternative methods enhancing the platform’s efficiency
- Work under Agile / Scrum software development methodologies to deliver app features
- Reports directly to Software Engineering Lead
Tools / Stack:
- Java / Kotlin
- IOS Swift
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply