Job Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Yaba, or Costain – Lagos
- Candidate will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Programming in React Native
- Will be an independent worker (You will be assigned a project and most time you will be delivering the entire project solution by yourself).
- Writing technical documentation
- Translating Figma prototype to React Native code.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Professional certification in relevant Computer Programming
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in as a Mobile Developer.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- A full-time React Native Developer
- Have strong OOP knowledge
- Other mobile application development knowledge (any of native iOS, native Android, Ionic, Flutter etc.)
- Excellent user interface design skills.
- Good knowledge of database design and theories
- Continuous learner.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.