Latest Mo Money jobs vacancies in Nigeria December 2021
- Credit Officer
MoMoney is a fast-rising money lending financial technology company. Our organizational culture promotes an enabling work environment for career advancement, which can attest to by our vibrant workforce.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
Job Recruitment Title: Credit Officer December 2021 | Location: Lagos | MoMoney
- We of no doubt need to widen our area of coverage; physical visibility and exponentially increase our clientele base, which necessitates the urgent filling of our credit officer’s position.
The credit / loan officer shall be expected to:
- Interface with potential and current customers, developing a sustainable business relationship.
- Address leads and customer questions, complaints and escalate complex issues and questions to appropriate departments.
- Develop strategies for effective sales individually and departmentally with the ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Reviewing and analyzing loan requests to determine financial and non-financial strength, risk level, and feasibility of proposed credit relationships and transactions
- Filling out loan applications, performing credit analysis and loan request summaries, and submitting loan applications to loan committees for their approval
- Credit analysis and evaluation of businesses through MoMoney laid down policy and procedures
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to MoMoney credit procedures
- Monitoring and supervision of customer business and preparation of report in respect of any significant changes
- Getting of client’s financial data and documents for loan processing
- Interviewing loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Maintaining records of loan applications
- Recovering of loans
- Follow up with clients on loan renewal
- Monitoring the progress, financial status, and repayment of existing loans
- Performing any official task as assigned by your line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Marketing, Economics or related field
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience as a credit/loan officer in an MFB or money lending Company
- Strong credit and financial acumen
- Highly optimistic
- A record of delivering high performance
- A robust client database
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Outstanding analytical skill and ability to carefully work on sensitive financial information
- Well-articulate and presentable
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- High level of integrity
- Ability to think outside the box.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »