Monitoring and Compliance Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC)
About Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC)
Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC) is a people and business solutions company. We are a Human Resources Consultancy Company with specific focus on executing various strategic initiatives in order for our clients to maximize its best in people. We offer end to end HR solution services ranging from HR Business Partnering, Talent Sourcing & Recruitment, Training & Development, Outsourcing, Employee Engagement, Payroll Management & Administration through to Performance Management. Our team of experienced Human Resources professionals represent our passion for providing top notch solutions and service delivery techniques.
- Our client, a micro finance bank seeks to employ a Monitoring and Compliance Officer. He/She is to provide technical support for data collection, quality assurance, analysis and learning processes including setup of M&E systems in the company’s field.
- Ensure that all recovery / collections staff update their Loan repayment sheets as well as other sheets assigned to them within the given timeframe and all step-to-step procedures for loan recovery/collections are being followed within the available timeframe.
- Ensure that the monitory sheet is being updated on a daily basis with details of non-compliance to duties from all departments.
- Assist the Head of department in development of compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Advise management through the head of department on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance lapses and risk.
- Report matters likely to be, illegal or amount to maladministration and noncompliance to the head of department.
- Must have an Accounting background.
- 2-3 years proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- A good experience in Internal Auditing will be an added advantage.
28th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to: email@example.com with the email subject as “Monitoring and Compliance Officer”.
Note: Candidate must reside on the Island.