Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, a Credit Guarantee company in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We need a Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer who will be primarily responsible for implementation of a Management Information System (MIS) platform for the Company, receipt and analysis of data from various sources and reporting on the same for internal use by the Company and external stakeholders, as well as coordination of M&E activities.
- A degree in Data Analysis, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Mathematics.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (data analysis, VBA, reference formulas, pivot tables) and proficiency with other MS Office packages). Knowledge of data collection and analysis tools such as SPSS, STATA etc, will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years proven experience in quantitative data analysis, data management, quality control measures and in the presentation of results for decision-making.
- Ability to provide meaningful, useful and informative analysis derived from large database.
- Formal training or specialization in Information Technology is not required, but welcome.
- Previous experience in implementing an MIS platform is welcome.
- Proven experience and/or insight in the financial services sector in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online