Latest Monmartt Baby Stores Jobs and Recruitment. September, 2021
Monmartt is a one-stop store for babies to toddlers. We feature a great variety of products for Newborns, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our client’s needs with efficient customers services in line with our policy and procedure. We understand our clients’ needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first-time moms.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager | Monmartt Kids Store | Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 8am – 6:30pm
Working Days: Monday – Saturday.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Recruitment, selection, and onboarding
- Employee relations and welfare
- Learning and development
- Policy and compliance
- Payroll, compensation and benefits administration
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Human Resources or a relevant feild
- CIPM membership at a minimum of either MCIPM or ACIPM
- Minimum of Two (2) years post NYSC experience in core HR functions.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent knowledge of labor laws
- HR Technology and Analytics
- Manpower planning and recruitment
- Managing the Learning and Development function
- Employee Relations
- Credible People’s advocate
- Excellent ability to create a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Ability
- Innovative and external facing
- Learning Mindset
- Working Hours: 8am – 6:30pm
- Working Days: Monday – Saturday.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Customer Service / Admin Officer | Location: Akoka, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Working hours; 8am -8pm (Mondays – Sundays – 6 off days in a month)
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc. Degree in Mass Communication or any related discipline.
- Must have relevant industry experience working with customer support.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Proximity: Akoka
NGN50,000 – NGN60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This is not a Remote Job
- Please take note of the working conditions before applying for this job