Latest jobs vacancies at MPG Partnering September 28, 2023
MPG Partnering – MPG is a Leading Global Pairing Platform Professional Services Company, providing a broad range of services in Strategy and Consulting, Supply Chain Management, Technology, and Operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and Culture of innovation, we apply Industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
MPG Partnering Recruitment in Nigeria
September 28, 2023
JUNE 21, 2022
Job Title: Human Resource Manager | MPG Partnering… Read more here
JUNE 21, 2022
Job Title: Screen Printer / Branding Creator |… Read more here
Employment Type: Full-time
- Procurement specialists must have deep knowledge of the procurement/ purchasing process across several industries (oil and gas is important).
- Procurement specialists must be able to maximize and promote MPG in organizations.
- The Contracts/Procurement Specialist will prepare, review, negotiate, and administer contracts and purchase orders.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Interact with key stakeholders in identifying business needs, building relationships and selling the features and benefits of early procurement involvement.
- Develop detailed sourcing and category plans to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage preparation, implementation and execution of procurement processes.
- Implement procurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost savings and best practices.
- Work with the finance team throughout the procurement cycle to assist with forecasting and budgeting.
- Assist Vendor Manager in vendor selection, management and performance.
- Perform sourcing, liaising and negotiating with and existing suppliers to improve business.
- Re-negotiate contracts with suppliers to produce better savings and further value for spend.
- Create documentation necessary for the acquisition of materials and services.
- Provide outstanding customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review supplies, works and services to ensure compliance with company procedures and best procurement practices.
- Provide updates about procurement-related progress and potential delays on a daily basis to the Business Manager.
- Maintain positive working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Reviews cost proposals and pricing information.
- Prepares and administers contracts and purchase orders with specific vendors.
- Compares bids from vendors and determines, or assists with determination, to whom contracts will be awarded.
- Evaluates vendor proposals to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Confirms that terms and delivery dates are accurate.
- Evaluates the competence of vendors and review their invoices for accuracy.
- Maintains database regarding vendors’ performance and quality of the product(s).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related fields required.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge of contract principles and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: MPG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of Race, Religion/Belief, Ethnic/National Origin, Disability, Age, Citizenship, Marital/Domestic/Civil Partnership Status, Sexual Orientation, or Gender Identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.