Latest jobs vacancies at MRT Net Solutions January 2022 for
- Software Architect
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
About MRT Net Solutions
MRT Net Solutions is an IT company dedicated to continuously enhancing the productivity of businesses in Nigeria through the implementation of Information Technology. The productivity of a business is a major determining factor of achieving success and there is no doubt that technology can enhance performance. We want to help businesses implement innovative software solutions that leverage IoT (Internet of Things) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to produce clear productivity improvements in the areas of decision making, increased capacity, cost reduction and time savings. Our vision is to be the long-term IT partner for a modern and productive private sector in Nigeria, and we need your help to get there.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO) | MRT Net Solutions | January 2022 Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: The COO will report directly to the CEO.
Description / Scope of Work
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business and provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
- The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of IT and business concepts. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Budgeting etc.)
- Manage projects effectively to ensure delivery to specifications, on time and within budget
- Supervise company infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and budgets to assess performance
- Communicate strategy to partners and investors
- Achieve sales targets sets by the company
- Develop and sustain positive feedback from customers and key stakeholders
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- BSc / BA in Computer Science, Business Administration or relevant field; MSc / MBA is a plus
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years working experience
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant management role
- Proven experience as Project Manager. Project management certification is a plus.
- Experience managing ICT projects is a plus
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Sales and Marketing etc.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Competency in business process design and optimization
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Software Architect | MRT Net Solutions | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Full-time | Reporting Line: The Software Architect will report directly to the CTO
Description / Scope of work
- We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitivehigh-leveldecisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- A great software architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
- The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »