Title: Analyst, Business Performance and Reporting (Supervisory) | Location: Lagos | Status: Permanent | MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Take initiative for creative thinking, innovation and follow through on products or processes that have a financial impact to the business
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making
- Coordinate data requests with respect to pre and post return on investment data extraction, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Ensure optimal use of visualization tools to communicate effectively to stakeholders via storytelling
- Perform customer lifecycle management data analysis and requests.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of big data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics
- Liaise with product management managers to understand the data needed to support and monitor product performance
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions.
- BA, BSc, HND Or Other.
Experience & Training:
- 3 – 7 Years’ Experience in an Area of Specialisation
- Knowledge and ability to Translate Commercial Objectives to Technical Specifications and Vice Versa, and Provide Advisory On Optimal Solutions
- Experience and Working Knowledge of Data Mining/ Analysis using Statistical
- Analytical System (SAS), Problem Solving, Reporting and Presentation
- Experience in Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Manipulation and Data Visualization Using Key Data Mining/Manipulation/Visualization Tools
- Project and Stake Holder Management
- Experience in Information Management.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply