Latest job vacancies at Myrtle Management Consultants
Myrtle Management Consultants Recruitment and Jobs
October 3, 2022
Business Development Specialist – Modern Auto Repair and Diagnostic Workshop at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited Job Title: Business Development Specialist – Modern Auto Repair and Diagnostic Workshop Location: Benin City, EdoEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary If you are a Business Development or… Read more here
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited Job Title: Fashion Retail Sales Executive Location: Lekki Phase 1, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include: Processing customer orders. Scheduling orders for delivery. Preparing relevant… Read more here
August 9, 2022
Job Title: Business Administrative Lead – Fashion Retail | Location: Lekki Phase 1, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is in the Fashion Industry. This luxury fashion… Read more here
Job Title: Business Development Specialist – Modern Auto Repair and Diagnostic Workshop
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you are a Business Development or Key Account professional looking for an opportunity to grow, our Client’s company has an exciting opportunity for you based in Benin City Edo State! You will engage with strategic corporate and vehicle leasing companies to form strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels and be a customer advocate both external and internal.
- The BDS identifies, develops, builds, manages, and delivers opportunities via the management of relationships with and existing customers, the generation of sales leads, and the development and implementation of event-related sales and marketing initiatives.
- Developing a deep understanding of the customers’ key goals and how our Client’s business can provide solutions to help meet them.
- You will be presenting the business’s state-of-the-art Auto repair workshop to prospective Customers while optimizing existing business relationships.
- Generate leads, identify, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics within the Edo State and its environs
- Aligns with commercial strategy and help execute high level strategic pre-sales and post-sales implementation plans.
- Ability to build and maintain a network of relationships which facilitate deal flow.
- Develops campaigns and initiatives for driving revenue growth for the business and assists in client retention work around business services.
- Carry out Auto Repair and Auto Diagnostic Business Development /Sales growth plan for the business
- Engage with strategic targets that promote growth with key USER accounts
- Develop relationships at all levels within target Automotive Repair and Diagnostics accounts such as large corporates within several sectors Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Vehicle Leasing Companies, Oil and Gas, Education, Hospitality etc.
- Provide a monthly overview of the opportunity funnel and progress on key opportunities
- Coordinate with local, regional, and global contacts on opportunities, specification influence, and market initiatives
- Provide feedback on emerging trends, competitor strategy, and product development needs to segment team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, or Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration is preferred
- 5+ years experience in Industrial Business Development/Sales preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, strong initiative and good judgment, and decision-making capabilities.
- Detail-oriented, ability to work well under pressure.
- An action-oriented sales professional who ensures accountability and collaborates and builds networks within a growing organization.
- Ability to inspire trust in the customers you serve and develop Win-Win situations for your customers and the company by having a strategic mindset.
- Shows a great level of resourcefulness and are resilient at balancing stakeholders’ goals.
- Solid skills to build and present interactive, relevant, and engaging presentation materials regarding the subject matter to move an opportunity forward
- Ability to travel 30 – 50%.
- Competitive along with other benefits
- There is the availability of accommodation.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
- There is the availability of accommodation for the role hence candidates open to relocation are welcome to apply.