Latest jobs vacancies at Nairametrics December 3, 2022
Nairametrics is a leading financial information and content creation company based in Lagos Nigeria. We provide our visitors with up-to-date financial, investing, and business s, research-based content, financial literacy, and personal finance resources.
Nairametrics Recruitment and Jobs
December 3, 2022.
August 10, 2022
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited Job Title: Customer Service Officer Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Providing introductory information to customers Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services Following… Read more here
August 1, 2022
Latest Jobs, careers and vacancies at Addosser Microfinance Bank in Nigeria Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is a finance house with international affiliation and a sub of a financial holding dedicated… Read more here
June 29, 2022
Job Title: Retail Relationship Officer | Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited | Location: Mile 12 , Ile Epo and Ikorodu – Lagos Addosser Microfinance Bank Limitedplays an important role in widening the… Read more here
June 7, 2022
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer | Addosser Microfinance Bank LimitedLocation: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Duties and Responsibilities Marketing and sale of all bank deposit products. Sourcing for and maintaining existing deposit… Read more here
May 20, 2022
Job Title: Information Technology Officer | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Addosser Microfinance Bank Responsibilities Business Process optimization Systems & Solutions design implementation Assist in technical deployment… Read more here
Employment Type: Full-time
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax in articles
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Read, evaluate and edit article drafts or other materials submitted for publication, and confer with authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication to suite Nairametrics writing style.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Work with the team to plan and manage the drafting of op-eds, articles, sletter, web copy, etc.
- Manage the editorial process for the team’s written products from concept development, drafting, review, copy editing, and sign-off;
- Work Analysts to develop consistent tone and style for all articles, sletters and NM contents
- Work with Analysts and Freelancers to give story guide or suggestion
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience as a media Editor
- Excellent writing skills in English, especially as applied to press communication, financial terms, and other s content
- Expert level proficiency as a proofreader;
- Experience working across digital platforms (websites, mobile, blogs, etc.)
- Ability to maintain focus and detail orientation when processing large amounts of information or copy
- Ability to collaborate with writers to understand their writing needs and maximize their impact
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex topics into language that is understandable to broader audiences
- Experience with pitching ideas to different audiences, with the ability to write compellingly to either professional or lay audiences from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to work on tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.