Job Title: Nanny
- Organize creative activities and educational games (e.g. drawing, crafting and puppet games)
- Prepare children’s meals and feed them (including bottle-feeding for babies)
- Change diapers and bathe infants
- Help older children wash up and take baths
- Schedule nap times.
- Teach children appropriate social behaviors, such as being respectful to each other and helping out with chores.
- Transport children to and from school and extracurricular activities
- Tidy up play areas and children’s rooms.
- Assist young students with homework
- Ensure children’s safety during indoors and outdoors activities.
- Candidates should possess an OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.