NEPHROLOGY NURSE at Kidney Clinics Nigeria Location- Ogun State
The Nephrology Nurse will develop and implement quality improvement activities for dialysis and transplant centers under the supervision of the Director.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to develop clear and concise reports and effectively communicate with, and be understood by, persons contacting the Network via telephone, electronic, or other written communication.
- Strong interpersonal and advocacy skills with the ability to deal professionally and successfully with a diverse population.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to identify key assignment tasks, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and particularly in use of Excel for data collection, tracking, analysis, and presentation.
- Knowledge of state/federal agencies, community resources and nephrology are desirable.
- An understanding of continuous quality improvement concepts and tools.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Licensed Registered Nurse, required.
- A graduate of an approved, professional nursing program, required. A Bachelor’s in Nursing or a related discipline, preferred.
- A certification in Nephrology Nursing (CNN), preferred.
- Residence in Abeokuta will be an added advantage
Salaries and Benefits:
We offer competitive and dynamic salaries and benefits as well as a dynamic work environment and potential for professional growth and success.
KCN believes that all staff should have the opportunity to share in the success of the centers where they work. There will be opportunities for equity participation/ownership shares for key partners at each location.
For technical support with job submissions and alerts, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Not Specified
About Kidney Clinics Nigeria
Kidney Clinics Nigeria is an off-shoot of our non-profit arm called Kidney Consultants International. Kidney Consultants International (KCI) is an idea of a Nigerian born, educated and U.S Trained Nephrologists, Dr. DOLAMU OLUMIDE BAMIDELE SOKUNBI and his wife Dr. Mrs. MODUPE ATINUKE SOKUNBI (Nee Ogunnaike). KCI was set up to improve kidney health care of Nigerians and expand access to dialysis, transplants at very reduced costs to the patients and families.
Since inception, KCI recorded some modest achievements which include improving capacity of medical institutions to handle renal cases, training sessions for Nigerian Nurses and Technicians at various D.C.I locations in the U.S. It has become well known for its advocacy for renal care policies in Nigeria and public health education and preventive screening for which over four thousand Nigerians have benefited from. KCI and Kidney Clinics Nigeria are co-located in The Dobs Center, Kemta Housing Estate IDI-ABA, ABEOKUTA.