Latest job vacancies at Netcom Africa Limited
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
Jobs at Netcom Africa Recruitment
October 6, 2022
September 19, 2022
Netcom Africa Limited Job Title: IT Support Engineer Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Job Objective Create a superior end-user experience by providing operational support and enhancements for a wide range of IT… Read more here
September 16, 2022
Netcom Africa Limited Job Title: Account Executive Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Summary This is an account management administrator and post-sales position designed to support the account manager to give a higher… Read more here
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- This is an account management administrator and post-sales position designed to support the account manager to give a higher level of client relations with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrative support for Account Managers.
- Management of client account details and ensuring they are up to date (KYC)
- Ensure that record databases are updated and maintained
- Initiate/Prepare Service Activity Requests and Proposals for AM
- Provide periodic sales report for the attention of head, Business Solutions.
- Follow up with SAR and update Account Managers.
- Follow up with client issue and ensure appropriate closure.
- Take charge of departmental requisitions, receive and issue materials
- Receive and distribute department mail
- Oversee all admin issues affecting departmental vehicle use and coordination of drivers in the department
- Contribute to the creation of a proactive and responsive Admin unit within the department
Relationship Management – internal (liaise, collaborate):
- Finance on the workflow of SAR – new deals, upgrades, demos, downgrades, modifications, change management forms, etc.
- Day to day operational business solutions interface between departments
- Legal to ensure the aspects of the contract, signing, service contracts, revisions are done.
- Ensure SLA are all updated and documented
- Daily meetings with Account Managers in the team to discuss closed and ongoing deals
- Initiate, develop and drive quality-related initiatives in line with TL9000 requirements and in the ethos of continuous improvement.
Education and/or professional qualification:
- Undergraduate Degree qualification essential.
- Accreditation to professional bodies
- Certified Office Administrator, OND, HND & B.Sc
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Experience with both Microsoft operating system and the Apple operating system
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Good presentation skills for business reports
- Ability to organize and conduct purposeful Departmental/ Unit meetings.