Nextpayday (Next Pay Day) licensed Fintech market place that connects users seeking loans from non bank sources to users seeking safe investments with higher returns.
Selected Job Nextpayday
Job Title: Customer Support Officers | NextPayDay | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | Type: Full-time
- A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers.
- They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- Customer feedback is priceless, and if this job brief describes you, then you are who we need.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Converting interactions on social media to leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Manage Social Media Interactions with team members(LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp)
- Brainstorm with teammates to develop content for our social media
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Social Media management skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Content creation and graphic design skills are a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply