Invitation for 2021/2022 edition of the NNPC/TOTAL International Master’s Degree full Scholarship programme in France is now open.
The NNPC/TOTAL International Master’s Degree Scholarship covers the following discipline:
Drilling/Well Operations, Finance, Geoscience & Reservoir, Human Resources, Hyg Saf Sec Societal Env Qual, Industrial Projects, Information Systems, Legal Affairs, Maintenance / Inspection / Technology, Operations/Exploitation, Research Innovation&Developpt, Strategy Economics Business
LAGOS-EKO1 TWR(NGA), Nigeria
Annually, Total, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners, selects and sponsor young Nigerian scholars for Master’s Degree programs in Engineering, Geosciences, Management Sciences, Finance, and Law, in top universities in France. The award is full board.
Total welcomes applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for the 2021/2022 NNPC/TOTAL INTERNATIONAL MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP.
Minimum of Second Class Upper in Engineering, Geosciences, Management Sciences, Finance, and Law
Requirement for the NNPC/TOTAL International Master’s Degree Scholarship Application
Applicants must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC
ONLY THE LISTED PROGRAMMES UNDERNEATH EACH INSTITUTION WILL QUALIFY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP.
Context and environment
- 12 months of classes and a 6-month internship
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences Geology
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences Geophysics
- Specialized Master in Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering
- 11 months of classes and a 6-month internship
- Specialized Master in Processes and Polymers
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Economics and Management
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Data Management
- Disaster Management, environment, human and social sciences, Information et Communication Technologies (18-month academic program + 6-month internship, Possibility of doing it home country or in France)
- Master in Project Management for Environmental and Energy Engineering (PM3E) – 2 years
- Master in Process and Bioprocess Engineering – Project Management for Environmental & Energy Engineering (PM3E) 2 years
- MSc Management and Optimization of Supply Chains & Transport (18-month academic program + 6-month internship)
4. Ecole Centrale de Nantes (Engineering) – 2 years
- Master in Applied Mechanics on Computational Structural MechanicsMaster in Applied Mechanics on Design of Production and Systems
- Master in Applied Mechanics on Metallic and Composites Complex Assemblies
- Master in Control Engineering and Production Systems on Automatic Control, Robotics, Signal and mage
- ISEP Engineering Master Degree in computer Science – 2 years
- Master in Fluids Engineering for Industrial Processes – 2 years
- Advanced Master in Safety Engineering and Management – 1 year
- Advanced Master on Innovative and secure IoT systems – 1 year
7. ICSI Toulouse (HSE)
- Master in Safety Engineering and Management (HSE) – 2 years
- Petroleum Geosciences & Engineering/ forage et Production
- MSc Knowledge Integration in Mechanical Production
- Master Degree in Materials and Engineering Sciences
- Master Subterranean Reservoirs of Energy: Hydrodynamics Geophysics – Modeling
- Chemistry International Studies (Chem.I.St)
- International Master “SIMOS“: SIMulation and Optimization of Energy Systems
How to apply for the NNPC/TOTAL International Master’s Degree Scholarship
You are to apply to any of the Schools listed below for admission into any of the suitable listed programmes of your choice. Click on an school of your choice.
The advert closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
THE SELECTION EXERCISE WILL COMMENCE IN APRIL 2021.
For over 50 years, Total Nigeria has remained the leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The downstream activities are managed by Total Nigeria Plc with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top quality energy products and services. The upstream activities are carried out by the following entities: Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) an operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture, TOTAL Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) and various other TOTAL E&P Deepwater subsidiary companies.