Norak Technologies Jobs Recruitment [1 new position]
Latest jobs vacancies at Norak Technologies Limited in Nigeria, Lagos May 2022
Norak Technologies Limited is an IT Solutions and Consulting Company. Since its establishment, the company has emerged as one of the leading solutions provider and consultant in the Nigerian IT space. Through relentless innovations, strategic collaborations and state of the technology, Norak Technologies Ltd continues to partner with her clients to address enterprise challenges by providing comprehensive solutions and services that proves deep domain expertise. At Norak Technologies Ltd we are experts in delivering Technology Solutions.
Our solutions are cost-effective, easy to use and adaptive for next-level growth. These solutions provide the platform for an agile ICT environment that drives organizations towards set objectives. We instantly transform any organization and deliver visible return on Investment. With highly trained System Architects and Engineers, Norak Technologies Ltd enables organizations to proactively identify clogs in their core infrastructure, stop unnecessary congestion and delays by providing cost-effective and innovative solutions, hence improving productivity.
May 2022. Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design,build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan,execute,and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel
- B.Sc / OND / HND qualification in Marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics ETC)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools(e.g.,DART,Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Knowledge of Graphics Design.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.