Norak Technologies Limited is an IT Solutions and Consulting Company. Since its establishment, the company has emerged as one of the leading solutions provider and consultant in the Nigerian IT space. Through relentless innovations, strategic collaborations and state of the technology, Norak Technologies Ltd continues to partner with her clients to address enterprise challenges by providing comprehensive solutions and services that proves deep domain expertise. At Norak Technologies Ltd we are experts in delivering Technology Solutions.
Our solutions are cost-effective, easy to use and adaptive for next-level growth. These solutions provide the platform for an agile ICT environment that drives organizations towards set objectives. We instantly transform any organization and deliver visible return on Investment. With highly trained System Architects and Engineers, Norak Technologies Ltd enables organizations to proactively identify clogs in their core infrastructure, stop unnecessary congestion and delays by providing cost-effective and innovative solutions, hence improving productivity.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
Title: Digital Marketer / Content Creator | Location: Anthony Village, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Norak Technologies Limited
- We are looking to hire a strong content creator and team player who has strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
- The ideal candidate should be able to create content for all our digital marketing channels and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Create content for all our digital marketing channels.
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders.
- Create and manage the content that the business posts to social media.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in the same role.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Automated email marketing tools e.g. Mailchimp.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, and Word.
- Ability to identify long term trends in data.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience working with a content management system.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Title as the subject of the mail.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »