Norrenberger Financial Services Job Jobs and Recruitment in Nigeria – Lagos, Abuja etc October, 2021
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
Job Title: Digital Design and Communications Analyst | Norrenberger | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Full-time
- The Digital Designer and Communication Analyst is responsible for the strategic development of relevant and impactful graphical internal and external contents about the brand and its subsidiaries.
- Manage the social media accounts of the company, support in organizing and implementing brand positioning events and product launch.
- Develop and Design outstanding marketing materials for both online and offline projects
- Aid all departments with design work – product flyers, account opening forms, business cards for staff, product brochures, Roll up banner, billboard banner, T-shirt mock ups, e.t.c.
- Assist the IT department on Website redesign and UI/UX designs of all web and mobile platforms.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, sitemaps and prototypes.
- Provide assistance and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Create Graphic designs and messages that aligns with the brand as directed by the Digital Marketing and Brand Communications Manager
- Develop and Conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
Digital Marketing Communication:
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive social media presence for the company on all relevant social media platforms
- Monitor and identify trends in Nigeria social media, market intelligence and insight to support effective strategies, plans and audience reach
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Support marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Identify, build relationships and pro-actively engage with bloggers, social media influencers, bloggers and on-line commentators
- Compile monthly reports detailing broadcast, tracking mentions, trends/engagement levels with analysis of data to inform future online presence and approach.
- Provide corporate returns (metrics) as required on our social media / digital reach, channels, audiences and digital engagement figures.
- Develop content covering Social Media Marketing / Management
- Ensure that all content or language published to our social media platforms adheres to the company’s guidelines
- Prepare and control the quality of job advert designed on behalf of the company (internally/externally)
- Provide feedback and insight of complaints and enquiries on the company’s social media platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly share their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Client Service Officer | Norrenberger Financial Services | Location: Lagos
- Set up accounts for new clients and intermediaries (KYC checks)
- Ensure that client accounts and portfolios are kept compliant with regulations and the company’s internal procedures
- Verify account holder information and balance for transactions such as withdrawals, maintenance requests, etc.
- Provide transaction statements and other relevant documentation to account holders
- Focus on ensuring client intent and needs are fully understood across stakeholders, while liaising with the client throughout lifecycle to ensure client remains fully appraised
- Develop consistent service standards, ensuring that clients have confidence in the company’s understanding of their individual requirements and accounts
- Provide operational support to the sales process where appropriate
- Deliver front-line service to clients and related third parties, including fielding and responding to client queries and ensuring agreed periodic service deliverables remain on track throughout the client lifecycle
- Develop proactive operational service plan for clients, aligned to the company’s strategy and client needs while monitoring and managing the health of the client service experience
- Assist in Ad hoc business development activities by acting as a subject matter authority and providing insight into the company’s products and service offerings
- Post-sales client relationship management, supporting Business Development Officers in maintaining relationships with existing clients through high quality client service
- Coordinate all front desk activities including answering all incoming calls and redirecting them when needed, welcoming guests, etc.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate staff
- Prepare and manage outgoing mails
- Effectively answer and manage clients’ enquiries and/or complaints.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Applicants must currently be Client Service Officers, preferably in a financial institution.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Client Service Officer” as the subject of the email.