Latest jobs vacancies at Nosak Group
Nosak Group is a proudly Nigerian business group with multi-pronged interests in the commanding heights of the economy. We lead the way in our fields of play which embraces the West African sub region and beyond.
We are a Nigerian success story. Since 1984, we have been traversing territories, leading the way and charting daring courses in our business environment. We have emerged from an admirable pedigree of great visioning, hard work, commitment, deft market intelligence and innovative thinking.
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Job Description
- The Legal Officer shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- The Legal Officer shall also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines.
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Adviser & Company Secretary.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Analyze and review legal agreements, legislation and documents.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess an LL.B & B.L with at least 5 years post bar experience.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.