Latest job vacancies at Ntisa Limited
Ntisa Limited – We are a cloud technology company that provides business owners with software solutions to help them innovate and eliminate inefficiencies to become more profitable. We achieve this by helping individuals and small businesses digitize every aspect of their front-end sales, back-end operations, and customer engagement to deliver exceptional value that will help them discover potentials.
Ntisa Limited Recruitment / Jobs
November 28, 2022
JUNE 13, 2022
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor (Dispatch Rider) | Ntisa… Read more here
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor (Dispatch Rider)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the vacancies of dispatch riders
- Ensure all bikes are duly registered to comply with statutory requirements.
- Managing dispatch riders to ensure that they keep up with our SLA (Service Level Agreement) and SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Keep and report logs of the daily activities of all riders
- Ensure riders are up to date with their weekly remittances
- Responsible for fleet operation tracking, including creation of performance, efficiency etc.
- Monitor, anticipate and manage the operation of riders to ensure a greater user experience.
- Manage real time fleet capacity.
- B.Sc. Degree or HND holder
- At least 3 years’ experience managing dispatch riders
- Conversant with all relevant local and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills
- Polite and able to have a good working relationship with people.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.