Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
Ref Id: sfh-43292
Department: Sales and Distribution
- SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products pan Nigeria to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers.
- W e offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce. We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for the position above.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Maintain & continually update a database of providers for the women’s health portfolio products in the assigned region
- Conduct clinical presentation on women’s health portfolio products with providers or professional bodies.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence report.
- Achieve monthly set target
- Maintain excellent stock levels of women’s health portfolio products in health facilities
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager
- Must be a Certified Nurse, Midwife or possess a Nursing degree (B.Sc Nursing, with current registration with appropriate national regulatory bodies.
- Must possess sound technical knowledge of reproductive health, family planning and modern contraceptive methods
- Must possess two (2) years hands on experience in providing family planning services
- Must have a minimum of 1 year in demand creation or sales of family planning product
- Candidate must be resident in the state of intervention
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of customer engagement and trade marketing
- Computer literate
Skills and Competency required:
- Excellent communication skill
- Good knowledge of customer engagement and trade marketing
- Experienced in Family planning provision
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
17th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply