Nurse-Midwife | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Georges Memorial Medical Centre
Georges Memorial Medical Centre is one of the most modern, high technology private hospitals in Nigeria. Since 2006 we have continued to deliver first class healthcare for women and children. Our specialties are fertility management, Assisted Conception, Endoscopic surgery, General Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Paediatrics. We achieve this by the relentless effort of our highly skilled and committed staff.
We strive to provide a positive experience for all our patients, making every effort to ensure their stay with us, is as comfortable as possible, through our expertise and technologically advanced environment.
- We are looking for a qualified Nurse-Midwife, intelligent and skilled in delivery management, baby handling with a good knowledge of working in the “Special Care Baby Unit” (SCBU) and the Theater, to join our team of highly skilled professionals.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must possess a registered Nurse-Midwife certificate with a valid practicing license.
- 2-3 years experience in similar position
- Must be accustomed with the use of “electronic medical record” system.
- Must be technology literate.
- Must be good with the use of power point, Microsoft word and excel for presentations.
- High level of customer focus
- Have good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Highly conscientious and result oriented
- Empathy and a caring disposition
- Very flexible: willing to accept new challenges, with a strong self-learning ability.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using “Nurse-Midwife Position – Apllicant’s Name” as the subject of the mail.