Tecnimont Group | Title: Nurse, NUR | Reference: PIR 4239PHR00030 | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers Type / Contract: TBD
Summary / Role Description
- Treat employees, inspect the work area for health hazards, and observe working conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirement;
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions;
- Taking people samples, pulses, temperature and blood samples;
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Nursing Diploma or Degree.
- Practical experience of no less than 2 years on a construction site.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.