Sigma Consulting | Title: Nurse (Phlebotomist) | Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidates would be responsible for drawing blood samples from patients , tagging each samples and work closely with the lab to ensure that the proper samples are delivered for each patients.
- The successful candidate will also deliver excellent patient service, answer patient questions, act as a resource for patients information and strengthen the relationship between patients and our clients entire Medical service provider.
- Draw specimens (blood) from patients using sterilized needles, vials and other equipment.
- Keep accurate records of fluid specimens and tests.
- Follow policies, SOPs (standard operating procedure), regulatory guidelines, safety and relevant requirements.
- Ensuring that the patient is as comfortable and relaxed as possible and confirming their agreement to the collection of specimens.
- Ensure that the samples collected are Dispatched to the appropriate laboratories in the right conditions without delay.
- Accurate legible labeling of all specimens to confirm patient identity.
- Perform physical examination such as temperature, blood pressure, Hgb/Hct and pulse.
- Practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipments.
- Be friendly and courteous when it comes to working with patients.
- Monitor storage and inventory of supplies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor of Nursing Sciences (B.NSc).
- 2-3 years of Nursing experience required.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Must be available when needed.
- Experience with effective puncture techniques.
- Ability to use computers to enter information.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Observation Skills.
- Excellent patient service and Patient relationship skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great Team worker.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply