Latest Nuts About Cakes Jobs and Recruitment. October, 2021 for
- Quality Control Manager
Nuts About Cakes is a full service bakery that consistently delivers superior quality in cakes, pastries, bread and desserts. We have been in the business of delighting taste buds for over 10 years.
Job Title: Quality Control Manager | Nuts About Cakes | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out physical checks of both in-process and finished products at every stage to ensure conformance to specification.
- Check process temperatures, product weights across the factory; document and address non-conformance.
- Perform complete package quality inspections as required.
- Monitor and inspect production lines to ensure that quality and package integrity are within specifications.
- Ensuring the production of microbiologically compliant products, by close monitoring and enforcement of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) / Good Housekeeping (GHK) across the factory.
- Supervision of maintenance being carried out on plant / machine to ensure appropriate procedure is followed to avoid line re-contamination.
- Monitor and inspect sanitation activities.
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Follow up on recommended action plan(s) in case of non-conformance.
- Enforcing good and visible hygiene standards within the process line
- Ensuring that proper dressing codes are observed within the factory.
- Perform your duties such as to protect the interest of the unit in particular the company in general
- Carry out such duties as may be determined by management from time to time.
- Identify and report any unsafe practices/conditions in the workplace including damaged equipment or facilities.
- Comply with safety rules and procedures. (Including the wearing of any necessary personal protection
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.