Latest job vacancies at Oak Pensions Limited
Oak Pensions – We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We are incorporated to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Oak Pensions Limited Recruitment / Jobs
November 30, 2022
JUNE 21, 2022
Job Title: Storekeeper / Front Desk Officer |… Read more here
JUNE 14, 2022
Job Title: Manager and Customer Care Representative |… Read more here
Job Title: Manager and Customer Care Representative | Oak Pensions
Locations: Onitsha – Anambra, Asaba – Delta and Benin – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of OAK as regards customer service is carried out and maintained through hardwork and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification in any discipline
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge / technological skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External).
- Attention to detail and Confident.
N92,000 – 150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title & Location (E.g: Customer Service Rep / Asaba) as the subject of the mail.
Note: Pls avoid multiple applications and resident of Asaba, Onitsha and Edo stand a better chance.