Job Title: Office Accountant | Infohob Technologies Limited | Job Location: Abuja
The Office Accountant gathers, calculates and documents numerical data for purposes of invoicing and accounting and also manages day-to-day office operations.
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
Type of job: Full time
Experience: 1-3 years
Remuneration: N70k monthly
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and send out bills, receipts and invoices, and check validity of debit accounts.
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines.
- Keep records of all transactions by recording inquiries, complaints and comments.
- Manage contract forms, customer accounts, change of address and service orders.
- Educate customers and provide relevant information about products and services.
- Prepare budgets; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Write weekly reports with clear and reliable data.
- Refer unresolved grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Maintain office operations and procedures; prepare payroll; control correspondences; design filing systems; review supply requisitions for approval; assign and monitor clerical functions.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analysing reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
Qualification and requirements:
- Sc in Accounting, Business Management or related field.
- Patient, tolerant, trustworthy with excellent attitude to work and life.
- Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and processing of financial information.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Good command of English.
- Adherence to laws and best practices.
- Deep passion for customer care and project management.
- Good listener with conflict resolution skills.
- A people person with good relationship management skills.
- ICAN or ACCA can be added advantage.
Information & Communication Technology
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply